Fields of Law
Here you will find an overview of the fields of law we practice.
Our Practice Areas
Estate Planning and Administration
The practice areas within real estate include:
- Contracts (negotiation, drafting, breach, specific performance, assignments, release of ernest money, bills of sale for personal property)
- Installment land contracts
- Leases (commercial and residential)
- Leases with option to purchase
- Life estates
- Estates with Future Interests
- Waters and riparian rights
- Esasements and licenses
- Covenants and restrictions
- Promissory notes
- Mecanics and involuntary liens
- Landlord/Tenant (non-residential)
- Fixtures, crops, and timber
- Quiet Title
- Tort Liability
- Section 1031 Exchanges
- Short Sales
- Deed-in-lieu of foreclosure
The practice areas within Estate Planning include:
- Power of Attorney for Finances
- Advance Directives (e.g., Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Will).
- Trusts (Scenarios):
Adult Children where individual establishing the trust wants to install safeguards to stagger the release of funds until the children are mature enough to handle them.
Second marriage with children on either side.
Federal or state estate tax issue.
You own property in different states.
Personal privacy regarding your assets is extremely important.
You have a family member with special needs.
Do you have questions about our services?
Contact us at 513 659-8283 or via our contact form.