Glenn P. Rudolph LLC
Glenn Rudolph is a summa cum laude gradutae of Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University, graduating second in his class and earning membership in the Order of Curia. He has also earned a BBA and MBA from the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Glenn's experence includes:
- Served as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and Executive Vice President for a large privately-owned manufacturing and distribution company that conducted business in forty-four countries.
- Identified and implemented three new successful businesses from the ground up.
- Personally negotiated successful acquistions, joint venture aggreements, distribution relationships, and product and service supply agreements. Moreover importantly, as a business professional, Glenn ate his own cooking.
- Managed a corporate legal department and third-paty law firm relationships entailing a broad range of legal and business matters (e.g., products liability, international business, environmental, employment).
- Glenn has had direct involvement in a wide of matters including litigation, decisions pertaining to intellectual property, personal and business planning, , and business structure.
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees in finance.
- Licensed real estate salesperson in the State of Ohio.
- Early on, served as full-time judicial law clerk for William O. Bertelsman, Chief Judge of the Ubnited States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
- Admitted in the State of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, and The United States Supreme Court.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Clermont County Bar Association
- Community involvement has included volunteer activities as an attorney guardian ad litem for Prokids, participation in Voulnteer Lawyers for the Poor sponsored by the Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati, and participation in Volunteer Income Tax Assistance sponsored by the Internal Revunue Service and the Salmon P. Chase College of Law.